Pagerank status on Google toolbar is useful for blogger or SEO developer. Recently, I installed new version of Google toolbar and since then my pagerank indicator doesn't work. Of course tried reinstalling forfox and google toolbar. No help!
Here is what you want to try.
1. Type "about:config" into Firefox's Address Bar section.
2. Just click "I'll be careful, I promise"
3. You will see a window that show list of items. Click right button of your mouse on anywhere in the window. From new window, choose "New," then click "Boolean"
4. Type "google.toolbar.firstrun.done" in the box, and then click "OK"
5. Choose "True," and then click "OK"
Now, open a new tap or restart firefox. Sometimes, refresh won't show new result.
I hope this is informative for you.
|< Prev||Next >|
Last Updated (Wednesday, 04 November 2009 09:45)